2.8.14

PMS please make sense

Feeling so hormonal and emotional today. I'm currently bedridden with cramps and a fever. This is such a bad week. July has been such a bad month to me.......

Karei just told me this morning she has gastric ulcer and Donna told me yesterday she's been diagnosed with Dengue fever...... DANG.

Wg is on reservist now and I miss him so..... This is the longest we've been apart ever since we gotten together and I'm so not used to this shit. I hate being a girl sometimes. I hate my periods. I hate being alone. But I also enjoy being alone a lot. 

A moth flew into my room just now and I swear it is the most annoying/evil looking thing EVER. I hate butterflies and moths so much I can't even....

Apart from that, here are some of the other things that really annoys the shit out of me / bother me......
  1. Broken / chipped nails
  2. Stains on my white shirt when I'm eating out
  3. Crowded places
  4. Small talks
  5. Rude / 不自动 / Selfish / People who cannot be punctual (Ironically, most of my friends have time management issues...... Grrrrr.....)
  6. Sharing food (Damn it, annoys me the most because I'm so weirdly saliva conscious. I hate sharing food even with my family members. Especially chilli sauce, or when people eat noodles, you know how they don't finish the entire strand? And they bite it and it falls back into the bowl? OH EM GEE)
  7. Un-capped lids 
  8. No tissue paper under my pillow
  9. Bad grammar mistakes (Even when i make them myself. CAN'T STAND IT. Like your instead of you're, Is ok instead of it's ok why do people do that?!?!? I know I don't have the best English to start with lol)
  10. Unflushed toilets
  11.  Wg / My brother leaving the toilet seat up. (Freakin.............. &@#&$#$. It's not supposed to be up. Why must toilet bowls even have the function of the seat going up? Can't it just be permanently down?
Yes, I'm one of those women who gets annoyed with the seat being left up. I know it's such a small issue but it really irks me. It's not even the boys' fault. No but really? Why do men have to pee with the seat up? 

The list can go on forever, maybe it's also because I'm PMS-ing now. I just feel really irritated at every damn thing. Like why is it so fucking hot now?! 

I'm so weird. Ok bye.