7.8.14

The Tiramisu hero

Heard so much about The Tiramisu Hero and I've been wanting to go there ever since they opened but never found the time to... So I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email from owner Peggy (you guys might know her as sixpegs) inviting me over!


My outfit for the day!


Favorite sandals at the moment!

Anyone interested in it? I can order it for ya'll! Email me at twiggtwiggz@gmail.com :)




Such a nicely done up and quaint cafe.


Even the menu looks so cute! 


My date for the day! Haha. Actually everyday -.-

Here's what we ordered~~


Truffle Eggs Bacon Roll


Chefchef Curry Baked Rice

(Super yummy BUT a little teeny too sweet for my liking. Perfect otherwise!)


Wg's Savoury Creamy Salmon


Dk what he was saying to me to annoy me as usual. LOL. 

I wanted to go there for desserts at first but we were so hungry when we reached. Gobbled up all our food and ended up so full we didn't had any space in our stomach left for desserts!

But you gotta try Tiramisu if you're at a Tiramisu cafe right.........? So I ordered their MommaHero!


The size is JUST RIGHT!



"Hmmm... What do they put inside? This is really delicious!" face 

Overall, Wg and I really enjoyed ourselves there! I can't believe the amount of effort put to start up this cafe. Kept telling Wg that it's my dream to own a such a cafe in the future. Really felt very inspired after that. Haha. 

I mean, even the toilet was so nicely done up! I went to the washroom after I was done with my meal and came out to take my camera and Wg was like... "you siao ah! Go toilet take camera for what?"


But look at all the colorful pom poms! So cute!! A+++++ for effort!


I hate to see me go too!! T.T

Thank you Peggy and crew for having me and Wg over! <3 p="">


THE TIRAMISU HERO CAFE
Address | 121 Tyrwhitt Road Singapore 207548
Contact Number | 62925271