31.7.14

Midweek Adverts



Here's one online store I'm sure many of you are familiar with, if not heard of! I've seen so many bloggers doing advertorials for them even before I did this advertorial, I've already checked their website out several times.....

Sad to say I'm not really an accessories person... but they do have a lot of designer brand accessories which are not available in Singapore so you really have to check them out and see for yourself!

Here's what Sarah sent me!






You know I was shocked to receive it because she chose it for me and all the time I was browsing the website I was like wow I really want a CC Skye bracelet if not probably a ring from House of Harlow. Hahaha. I used to really like CC Skye when I was younger!

As I've mentioned, I'm really not an accessories person so I'm really glad she sent me something so neutral but chic! And it's really pretty damn chio right?  

Just Tangy also offers free doorstep delivery when you spend more than $180 within Singapore!

Currently, they are having a 10% off GSS promotion. Key in GSS2014 to receive the discounts. This code is valid for all items except House Of Harlow, Just Tangy curated section and Claire Aristides.

Follow their newsletter for more updates too!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








Here's one blogshop that I've never heard of but took me by surprise when I was browsing their website! There's so many items to choose from. Plus the photoshoots are so nicely done! Really impressed!

I saw them pairing the Maryse V top in white and Rayne fringe shorts together and I thought it was such a nice combination! Seems like the perfect outfit a beach vacation! I really like the shorts! I'm such a shorts person! Think I have about 50 over pairs till date! Hahaha.







Do check out their website for more pretty stuffs!!



New arrivals are up every Sunday at 8pm!

My readers can quote "DINGXUAN2OFF" to enjoy $2 off your total purchase! 





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Carrislabelle is a young, cheerful and sophisticated brand that caters to young ladies and adults! The idea of the brand Carrislabelle came from it's owner named Carris and a French word La Belle which means 'beautiful or lovely woman' in English. Every woman deserves clothing that best represent their style, you can find yours at Carrislabelle!






Basic High Neck Top





Shop Necklaces: 





Sign up for mailing list here:


 to receive the latest updates and exclusive promotions just for mailing listees.

Besides that, Ding Xuan readers get exclusive discounts! 
Enter “DINGXUAN5" during checkout to get 5% off your cart (Valid till 30 September 2014)

Shop www.carrislabelle.com