28.5.14

Life.

Hello!

Here's a short post since I have time to spare today!

Firstly!! Did ya'll see how pretty the new Shopeverydaypeople website is?!?!?!?

Good lord. Daryl and I are soooooo pleased with it! 





Extremely love the super huge ass pictures in the product page!

God I feel so happy just looking at it!

Thank you all you shoppers for supporting SEP thus far. I know sometimes we might be a little inefficient and maybe not VERY professional but we are really pretty new and we are learning as we go and trying our best. Shoppers who says we're out to scam their money really breaks my heart okay! 

Why would I spend so much time and effort on something if I'm just out to scam money?! Sigh.......

Do let me assure you that I will try and settle any issues that you face when you're shopping with us! 

You can either email to contact@shopeverydaypeople.com OR your last resort ME at twiggtwiggz@gmail.com Hahahahaha!!


Also, A BIG FAT THANK YOU to our dearest YOKO for helping us with the new website! Thank you so much sweetheart!! You can look for her for any web designing help or blog design or whatever~~ 


Moving on~~

Here's some adverts I did recently!


Bralet : Pink Planks


Leatherette High Neck Romper from Kikikeli


Skirt : Zara


Top : ENF LOOK


Bottom : EverydayPeople


Top & Bottom : The Tinsel Rack

I've been more hardworking in accepting advertorial nowadays! Haha. So for those who are interested, you can email me at twiggtwiggz@gmail.com for rates!

Lastly....

Some pictures from last week!


My babies Pony and Xiao Red!





Twin Towers! Both single and available! LOL.




My dearest Sofie!! Love you so much!! 


Thank you all for coming down on my birthday even though it's a Wednesday!!!

And............

Pardon us...... LOL.


Idk wtf we were doing....... LOLOL.

I was really tired that day. Can't remember why but Boyf and I only had a few hours of sleep. So when we reached home, all we wanted was to CRASH AND SLEEP. Then suddenly, when I was lying down on bed preparing to sleep already, he told me he was hungry. Which was really unusual... because that boy prioritize his sleep over anything else and he told me he wanted to go down to 7-11 to get some food... Hmm....

I TRULY WASN'T EXPECTING ANYTHING because honestly, I hate surprises and I specifically told Daryl Yow not to plan anything and that boy went and swore on his life or something that this year he really wasn't gonna do any shit for me which is GREAT....

So we went down... and I saw all my friends there! T.T

Sigh... wish I had tears to prove to them that I was really pretty touched but I had none. LOL. Idk why but I just cannot seem to like have any tears of joy. I've never had any tears of joy in my life I think? All my tears are donated to my sadness. Hahahahahah. 

Ohwells..... gave me presents and a cake and gosh Issac (Daryl's better half) drew this picture of Ariel the little mermaid for me. It's soooo pretty!!! Imma frame it up and take a picture of it soon! 

Sometimes, I look at my friends and I think, honestly, I don't think anyone else in the world shares the kind of friendship that we do. REALLY REALLY. We are close as hell, we talk to each other almost on a daily basis and we've never really fought over anything. If we do, which is rarely, we talk things out. We would NEVER ever bitch about anyone (in our group) behind their backs. We would first of course consult the closer ones we are to and then decide on what to do. I've had a few disagreements with Daryl here and there over work but it's settled on that day itself. I have problems with Marisse's punctuality but I've learnt to love her for her. Tammy and Karei, 2 of the most easy going people in the world so no problem with them YET. LOL. Fendi... CAN'T BE ARSED LOL. He's so fucking ghetto I just BO WEI GONG (speechless) with him Hahahahahhaha. And my little princess Donna.... somehow sometimes, I just feel like our characters clashes. I might not agree with some of the things she's doing sometimes and I've actually had a pretty serious fight with her (which is solved now) and the fight was mainly just me being an anal bitch and she was just so harmless and innocent receiving my long ass hurtful texts. Poor baby cried all day cause of me. I still feel so bad until today. Sigh.....

I love my friends SO MUCH. SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS MY LOVE. I always look forward to us meeting because we always have so much fun. We could be anywhere literally, watching movie, or silently using our phones, or sitting at the void decks talking or lazing on each other's bed.... We are just . so . happy . together. 

I love ya'll so much I hope you guys know that!!!!


And to my dearest boyfriend, Wei Guang. 

If someone were to tell me 4 or 5 years ago that I was gonna be with you, I would have gone EWWWW OR NO in the most dramatic way. 

But life always have its strangest way of planning a path out for people.

A typical conversation with him...



The result of watching C.L.I.F

I love how he cannot be arsed with me. All his selective replying. LOLOLOL!!! (And that grammatical error on top is making me uncomfortable. I meant to say *weird noises* and *That kinda sounds like*)

FUCK I'm amusing myself so much. I'm really quite funny leh I think? Hmmmm.......

Okay, time to be serious........

Thank you for always giving in to me no matter how angry you are, for doing things that you hate just for me (like going to Zouk and planning surprises with Daryl for me. I know we're the same so I know how much it is a chore to you to plan surprises.) Thank you for making all the extra effort every single day without fail even though I know how tired you are everyday. Thank you for never giving up on us because I know how bossy and PMS-Y and unreasonable I can be. Thank you for never failing to buy me breakfast every morning, for never questioning me about anything I do... the list goes on..... 

Thank you for changing for me, and you. For our better future.

The past 9 months have been the best of my life. I have you to thank for that. You have made me so very happy my love.

x



P/s : Okay... I just realized this is NOT anywhere near a SHORT post. LOL. Sorry!