25.5.14

L&D Beauteous


A few weeks back, I was invited to L&D Beauteous for some pampering time!

L & D Beauteous provides a unique spa treatment service using a blend of traditional chinese and Western techniques. Located in the heartlands of Singapore, L & D provides an affordable top quality spa experience. 

Located at the heartlands of Toa Payoh, I was really surprised to find such a place that provides quality spa treatments and beauty enhancement services!




2nd level....



I requested for their Womb Care amongst their many other services because I'm one who experiences extremely terrible period cramps. And lao ban niang Jill told me that their Womb Care services really helps in that! 



Here are some benefits of Womb Care :

  1. Regulates menstrual cycle
  2. Reduces bloatedness
  3. Helps boosts functionality of ovaries
  4. Prevents premature aging of ovaries
  5. Slimming effect (especially for woman after giving birth)
  6. Helps to dissolve fibroids

Honestly speaking, it wasn't the best 45 minutes. There was some slight discomfort here and there! But overall, it was really okay because I felt great and super relaxed after! 

And compared to my monthly cramps, THAT WAS NOTHING! Not to mention that when my following period came, it was so much less uncomfortable! AMAZING!

For my readers who wants to try out this treatment at L&D Beauteous, you can quote my name. 

USUAL PRICE : $150
1st TRIAL : $88
+++ You get a head guasha totally FREE OF CHARGE!

Did I mention before how much I love GUA SHA?

For those who has yet to try it... PLEASE DO! TCM works wonders every time!


THANK YOU L&D BEAUTEOUS!

Location
Blk 107 Toa Payoh Lorong 1
#01-260
Singapore 310107

Tel : 6282 6862

x