14.5.14

ELIXIR JUICE

Hello all!

2 weeks back, I was introduced to Elixir Juice Sg by a friend (even though this is a paid advertorial) I have to say, honestly, I WAS SOLD. 





Eversince I moved out from my grandmother's, I no longer have the luxury of enjoying healthy and delicious home cooked meals. Most of my meals are settled quickly and conveniently. My macdonald's bills can go up to 300$ a month! Ridiculous isn't it?! I feel extremely UNHEALTHY but what can I do? :(

I was so so so grateful when I was introduced to Elixir juice Sg because I have a feeling it is gonna change my entire diet around. 

The first bottle that I tried was the power booster and it was sooooo yummy!! It really is! Not to mention it was so filling. I felt full just from that bottle alone and didn't have breakfast that day! But so what? All the nutrients in that small bottle alone was sufficient enough!

And then, I went to the toilet after maybe like 1 hour........

OMG??? I think it's cause of the banana in it. Hahahaha. 

I don't know if it was the placebo effect or what but I just felt so healthy and clean after drinking the first bottle! 



So really, what is this magical juice all about?!


I'm sure the right image looks familiar to most! Most of the fruit juices I order outside turns out like that after an hour or so....

The problem with traditional centrifugal juicers is that a lot of heat is generated during extraction, which destroys enzymes in the fruits and vegetables – enzymes that are important to our body functions. The heat also oxidises nutrients, which degrades the quality of the juice.

The natural extract from raw fruits and vegetables is referred to as pressed juice. This requires a slow and careful process, using  juice extractors under hygienic conditions in accordance with the highest regulatory standards. The end product is a juice with a high nutritional value with no artificial preservatives and sugar added. The benefits we stand to derive from this is enormous as this is a very convenient way of getting all the nutritional requirements of the body, leading to a healthy lifestyle.

And TADAHHHHH!!!

So you have it! Elixir juice Sg makes sure that you obtain the most out of its one tiny bottle! It's so totally worth it! It's your solution to a balanced and healthy diet!


Now I have one bottle everyday! 



I was having Iron Man that day! One of their BEST SELLERS!! Hmmmm, though it wasn't really to my liking LOL. 

I like those with more fruits VS the vegetables one! I like vegetables on its own but not when they are made into juices! BLEAHHHH! But to each his own of course. Hahaha. 

IronMan wasn't THAT bad though! It was really sweet!

Not to worry too because Elixir Juice Sg offers you a wide selection of up to 32 different kind of juices!!


Get your Elixir Juice Sg  now!

Let's all opt for a healthier lifestyle and it starts right from your diet choices! 

They offer delivery. 1 package consists of 6 bottles inside ! So do give it a try! It's really very convenient and hassle free! 

My readers can key in the promotion code "elixirjuicesg1freebottle" and get to try out one of their juices! :)

Here's a short video to help you better understand Elixir Juice!


Do check out their website to find out more!


x