21.6.10

BOO!

Am aware that I haven't been blogging as of much lately. And yea yea, my blog is getting uninteresting. But how can a blog be interesting if the person who is blogging is uninteresting?

I'm always falling sick, I seem to have so much health problems. I feel bad when I spend so much money going to see a doctor and the doctors always tell me THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!

FOR THE LAST TIME, I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!!

And for the last time, I'm gonna stop procrastinating and go for a full body checkup which will cost $83475983745937453 on Wednesday. Mum's helping me to pay BUT what if THERE REALLY IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME? Then I'll feel even worse, like pay for nothing?

I'm not being paranoid but I'm always having stupid infections here and there, got a lump behind my ear (TUMOR?) All these are making me so fucking depressed!


Sigh.... Bought a dress from Vainpot (ABOVE SUP)! Manufactured by Momoteapots. SUPER LOVE IT CAN? The cut is so flattering. Hahahaha.





AND I LOVE MY HUGE BOW RING! Got it from Ebay! So much awesome stuffs on Ebay. Love of my life!


Ok... I got to go mail out some packages now!

Oh! And thank you all who shopped at PirateGypsies! E-kisses to all of you(s)