18.6.10



PIRATEGYPSIES COLLECTION 2 WILL BE UP 18th JUNE, 8PM SHARP!


It's almost 5am and I'm just done with all the photoshopping! Somemore the stupid mailing list giving me helluva problems! Sorry ah those on my mailing list, if I happen to send you 3 or 4 emails? Hahahaha. Please be patient with me leh? OK? TYVM. And I thought setting up a blogshop would be easy (enough). I salute to all those who did their blogshop for more than a year, at this rate I'm going, I'll give up in another 3 months time. Fucking tiring sia!!!

Oh, can I rave about the pink floral high waisted pants. (click to enlarge pic) The one I'm wearing in the first picture. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It's my absolute favourite! The cut and everything is perfect! Was telling Daryl if no one likes it, I'm gonna close my blogshop. Hahahahaha. So please leh, can ya'll like it? LOL.

ANYWAY... Thank you Daryl! For the fantastic shoot you did for me! AWWWWWWWwWWWwwwwwWWW!! THANK YOU HOH!! Hahahahahahahaha!! Everything he teach me one lor! I know nuts about photoshop! But NOW I DO! I hope the pictures are much much better than the first collection!

Hope to see ya'll tomorrow!!! Show some love please with a cherry on top.

XXXX.

K, going to sleep now. I suspect I'm diabetic lor. All the symptoms I tio. What blurred vision what losing weight without trying what frequent visits to the bathroom AND ALWAYS TIRED! Maybe I should taste my urine..... kidding.... KIDDING LA! But I read google and that's what doctors in the past do sia. Sian, sucks to be them. Hahaha.

MUMMY! FASTER HELP ME BOOK APPOINTMENT LEH! Love you and good night. When you see this, it's probably good morning. Ahahahaha.

K bye.