10.11.09

PICTURES!! YAY! Too lazy to write so I'll just upload pictures.... ^^ ENJOY!

BABYCAKES!
 

THIS IS MERLYN!! SHE IS SO PRETTY RIGHT?! She's our friend and she works for SUP Women's now! YAY! Feel so happy looking at her when she works cause she is toooooo cuteeeeee!! Everyone likes her! <3


OUR PIMP!




Hehe Vanessa precious!


Hi we've been friends for almost 10 years now.. Sucha small small world huh Misso!
 

Alcohol....


Never do you any good! I'm sorry Jules but this is so funny! You really need to chill with the alcohol intake man...


DJ APPLE AND THE SNATCH THIEF!


Mmmmmhmm... really good...


DJs were a hit!


BABES!


HEHE! LOVE YOU LONG TIME BABY! STICK TO YOU LIKE UHU GLUE! 


My boyfriend's a pimp too! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Lucky him!




Hahahahahahaha! Now I know why you were drunk that night too Mars.
 



Faggots..



SAY WITH ME NOW!! WE LOVE SUPCLOTHING!! ^^

Once again... Thank you all and I love you!