9.11.09

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME ON FRIDAY FOR SUP'S PARTY! I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH AND I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS HAD FUN!

I got so wasted that night I didn't know what I was doing more than half of the time. But I know that @scatterbxrain had been taking care of me the whole night she had to control herself from puking just to pat me to sleep on the couch. 

Mars: If you love me you'll have to keep quiet for 30 seconds  *starts counting from 1 to 30 while putting me to sleep*

Dx: Wake up 10 mins later...

Mars: OMG DINGXUAN! Look! 1: plastic bag for puking, 2: water to drink, 3: tissue to wipe myself

Found all of these beside the couch when I woke. Awwwwwww... how can someone be so thoughtful right? Marry her already please.


I love you, but I hate you for posting up that video of me on FB for the whole world to see and refusing to remove it. You suck big time!

So anyway.. pictures are still with Yasin and I only have retarded videos WHICH I don't remember taking any of it? Since like Mars already post up THAT video.. I've got nothing to hide anymore. My mum saw it, my uncle saw it the whole world saw it!! Good lord...






I SWEAR I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF IT until Donna asked me to upload photos to fb from my photobooth THAT'S WHEN I SAW IT. WHY BABYGIRLS? Why do this to me?! Hahahahaha. These are nothing compared to the one Marisse took with her HP ok. If you saw it then sure thing bro! You got lucky.. Hahahahahahaha. FML.

Hiya... whatever la. I just hope everyone had fun. It's been so long since SUP organized a party! I hope we can do this more often and bring everyone closer together. I LOVE YOU(S) FOR LYFE! *CROSS MY HEART*