15.11.09

As much as I wouldn't like to believe.. Jacky and I are taking a time out. It's too mentally strenuous for both of us and I know it's not the time to be doing all these. We should be focusing on the shop and supporting each other along but... I need a break. We both need one. Not for some silly reasons you guys think we broke off for cause both of us was never someone who would use the word break up as and when we like. Throughout our 2 years of relationship.. this is our first time taking a break away from each other. And sad to say.. I almost forgot how to live by myself...... 

But we are still working together and we still love each other alot. I'm so sorry Jacky. You know why we had to do this. It's wasn't a rash or impulsive decision but both of us need some time to settle our hearts and really think of where we are going. Wah lao.. cannot continue anymore... Shit I'm gonna get like 20000 calls from everyone cause not many people know about this yet. Please don't ask me about it cause... why would someone talk about a heartbreak over and over again? Right? I'm fine and I'm sure everything's gonna be fine.

Yup, I just wanted to let people know so I won't get comments like.. "you and Jacky look cute together"?? I don't even know how to reply?

Oh wellz....... I'm gonna end abruptly and let you see some random pictures of ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!



Hi, meet my baby sister Ding Qi. Isn't she the most adorable thing ever? 




Happy Sunday Pumpkins! X.