3.9.09

Best Tuesday evarrrrr!!!

Had so much fun at ohsofickle@hajilane since it's pretty empty now. Cross-dressing Akira and Kaiwen, doodling on the walls and whatnot. 









Headed to New Balance Feral Creation Party at Helipad after that. Can't even start to describe what a crazy night that was. Marisse and I were felt so awkward at first so we decided to start drinking a few to "warm ourselves up" We got high after a glass of beer and wine. HAHAHA. *Stamps loser on our head with a capital L* Saw GMAX opposite us when we were at the smoking area and we decided to head there. 

Me: Omg.. GMAX leh! Shall we go?

Mars: Serious? Okay!

Vaguely remembered us saying Merry Christmas to everyone while walking there and dancing some waltz while queueing for the tickets. Hahahaha.

It was so impromptu and I seriously think we didn't know what we were doing at that time. It was only after we got up and started to freak out. 

Me: OMG!!! WTF WTF WTF WTF WHAT AM I DOING? FUCK I'M SORRY MARISSE I GOT YOU INTO THIS! I AM GOING TO DIE I AM GOING TO DIE I AM GOING TO DIE!!

Mars: WOOHOOOOO!!!

Me: Hold my hand omg omg omg hold my hand!!! OMG Orh mee to fou orh me to fou!

Mars: WOOOOHHOOOO!!!


Hahaha. I'm like laughing out loud now. Marisse was obviously drunk! I'm so glad we're still alive babe! I love you.

Went back to Helipad and continued drinking. Daryl told me I was falling all over and broke a glass. Haha. Don't even know when that happened. Fell asleep on some random seats and someone woke me up cause Jacky yadda yadda yadda.

Jumped up and rushed to look for him and don't wanna talk about the rest of it. All's well now, It was all a huge misunderstanding! And what matter most is we had so so so much fun!


Ps: Yaxin helped me dyed my hair black ytd! Hehe!