31.8.09

Harlowwwzzzz! Flea at Haji on Saturday was good, baybeats with Marisse was blahblahblah, Zouk with pumpkin pies was a-w-e-s-o-m-e! As usual....

Hehe. Look at pony! Ultra cuteness!



Anyway, I'd be very very very busy for the month of September! Busy with the renovations and product sampling for SUP's female line! Quick say you're excited for us! I'll try to update with my progress okayzzzz! *prances around*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe. My boyfriend's so funny! I've been drawing non-stop for the female line and I realised I am like drawing for myself. Baggy comfortable trousers and sloppish tee shirts/shirts. You know the casual chic kind of looks. hahahah. 

Me: Wah lau, I think no one will buy my designs. I only design the kind of things I like to wear, it's like I'm designing for myself. 

Jacky: It's like that one what, I also do the things that I wanna wear.

Me: But..... 

Jacky: You must force people to LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE. Don't follow.

Wah wah wah. Jacky trendsetter sia.. Hahahahaha.



COCO BEFORE CHANEL LATER! OMGOMGOMG!