23.11.14

TWOXIES

Happy Sunday Girls!


Twoxies, a Singapore based online store, was founded in March 2014. Managed by twin sisters, Valerie and Violet, it all began with a dream of starting a business together while doing something they both loved - Shopping! Twoxies aim to bring in unique, fashionable and affordable clothes for their lovely customers. They are also constantly sourcing for more because one can never have too many clothes!

Here's my pick from them!


Knitted Cardigan in Grey and Black Slacks.




People who knows me will know I'm all about the comfort when I'm dressing up and these 2 items are perfect for me! Especially during this time of the year.... It keeps me really warm and cosy when it rains! 

Now the cardigan has also become my best friend when I go to the movies! Major love for the colour and cut! 

Many more pretty items from them! Even swimwear and preorders for shoes! It's a one stop online store for all your shopping needs! 

Don't forget to quote 'Twiggtwiggz' for free normal delivery! :)

Website : http://twoxies.com