29.10.14

VICE3 & NAKED ILLUMINATED

So I've been really addicted to Michelle Phan's videos lately... I'm so fascinated by her make up skills and my favourite part is usually when she plays with the different eye shadow colours to create each look! 

And EVERYTIME after watching her videos, I'll be so inspired to get like super a lot of eye shadows in different colours so I can watch her tutorial and follow her step by step to create the same look LOL. 

I always end up failing though -.-  

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!

Christmas came early! Urban Decay sent me this amazing palette with super pretty colours! 

Introducing to you guys... Vice3!!!




So pretttyyyyyyyyy!! This is my most colourful palate till date! Did I mention I LOVE URBAN DECAY!! I own all Naked 1-3. And they are basically all in different shades of brown LOL. I'm such a boring person.

But Urban Decay's eyeshadows are the best and I swear by it! So I really cannot wait to try the new Vice3 out! 


Have yet to test them on my eyes but did a few swatches on my hand! 

It's the perfect go-to palette that you'll want to use all the time! Neutrals on the left, jewel tones in the middle and smoky shades on the right! Pair up the vertically co-ordinated quads or go wild and mix them up!

VICE3 CONTAINS:
page1image21144
TRUTH – pale pink-nude matte
DRAGON – bright metallic green shimmer
VANITY – smoky metallic eggplant with multidimensional micro-glitter
ALIEN – pink-peach with golden shift
LAST SIN – champagne shimmer with silver micro-glitter 
UNDONE – pink-beige matte-satin with subtle floating tonal pearl
FREEZE – metallic medium blue with multidimensional micro-glitter
LUCKY – metallic bronze
ALCHEMY – deep fuchsia satin
ANGEL – light taupe with silver micro-glitter
DOWNFALL – warm light brown matte
HEROINE – deep navy blue with subtle floating tonal pearl 
REIGN – rich brown satin
BONDAGE – deep, smoky burgundy shimmer
DEFY – smoky taupe satin
DTF – taupe matte with subtle floating pearl 
BROKEDOWN – metallic golden brown shimmer with gold micro-glitter
BOBBY DAZZLE – metallic white with pale gold micro- glitter
SONIC – metallic red-copper
REVOLVER – soft black satin with subtle floating iridescent pearl
page1image30240 page1image30400 page1image30560
Also includes a Vice3 bag, plus a shadow and crease brush (both exclusive). Vice3 (SRP: S$88) is available at Sephora. 


The next product that Urban Decay sent me was the NAKED ILLUMINATED shimmering powder for face and body!



Simply dust on this product wherever you want to create an instant Naked Glow! This smooth, silky powder contains light reflecting particles that create a luminous, radiant look! 

Naked Illuminated is available in 2 shades :

Luminous : champagne shimmer with iridescent shimmer 
Aura : soft Pink shimmer with golden iridescent sparkle

Naked Illuminated Powder for Face and Body (SRP: S$43) is available at Sephora. 

Absolutely cannot wait to try them out! Like I said in my previous posts... I've been so busy! So I do apologise! Hopefully I will get down to finally doing a make up tutorial LOL. 

Will post my look up on IG (@twiggtwiggz) so do follow me there for more regular updates!


Urban Decay's 2014 Holiday line-up (including Vice3 and Naked Illuminated) goes on sale beginning 30 October islandwide.

From 30 October to 19 November, spend a minimum of S$50 on any Urban Decay product at Sephora ION and stand a chance to hit the MOTHERLOAD! One lucky winner will win Urban Decay's 2014 Holiday line-up and a staycation for 2 at the luxurious W Singapore Sentosa Cove. Present your receipts at the Urban Decay Launchpad to redeem your lucky draw voucher.

***Winner of the MOTHERLOAD will be contacted after 20 November via email/call.

GOOD LUCK!! 

xx