28.10.14

LASER!

Hello everyone!

So sorry for the long hiatus! I've been soooooo busy these days! So many things to do so little time!

Been missing a few of my appointments with Atlas Medical Clinic too! :( But here's a little update inn my last visit!

Dr Yuen decided to do laser for me and boy am I gladddddd he did! My previous acne and zits over the years left me so many scars on my face and this is the one treatment I know I had to do! 




Zappppp! 

Hahahahah! The whole process took less than 20 minutes and there was absolutely no pain and no downtime! 

This is how I look immediately after the treatment! 



Instantly glowing! And look at my jawline! OMG I SWEAR BOTOX IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!! Zero photoshop I swear!

Read previous post here

I've so many emails from readers regarding my treatment at Atlas about how much was my treatment, what did I do there exactly etc. And I'm so sorry I can't answer you guys on that because I've actually asked about it and the nurses at Atlas said it would better if you guys head down there yourself to have a consultation! They will come up with a treatment that's best suited for your skin condition! 

Do quote my name 'Ding Xuan'  for special rates okay! :)


Address
391B Orchard Road Ngee Ann City Tower B #13-10/10A
Singapore 238874
Email
General Enquiries: enquiry@atlasmedicalclinic.com
Opening Hours
Mon - Tues: 10.00am to 6.30pm
Wed: 10.00am to 8.00pm
Thur - Fri: 10.00am to 8.30pm
Sat: 9.00am to 12.30pm
Sun and Public Holidays: Closed