21.6.14

Ninth Store

Hello girls!

Haven't been doing blogshop advertorials on my blog recently and I was pleasantly surprised when Ninth Store approached me for an advertorial! They were previously known as Quinze and I've also did an advertorial for them some time back! 



So spoilt for choice when I was browsing throughout their website and here's what I chose!




Polka Dotty Shorts and Alexia Bralet!

Major love for both items because I can foresee myself wearing them so often! I'm someone who's always in comfort clothes so the shorts was an awesome piece! As for the bralet! It is sooooo easy to match? Especially with something high waisted! I'd probably match them with pants! 

Here's some pictures from them~~





So many pretty items to choose! i'm sure there's something for everyone!


Yay!!

Do quote 'DINGXUAN' to receive a $3 discount off your bill! 


SHOP NOW!!!