10.12.13

Emotions

Hello!!!!

OMG... It's been so long since I've had this sudden urge to blog! Especially one that is gonna be a wordy post....

I just received this email from this certain clinic and I just wanna SCREAM out how awesome my "job" is.

I have never considered myself as a "blogger-blogger" I'm not one of those who enjoys doing what I do. More of doing for the sake of doing it. It is actually a chore to me to type out b l o g g e r d o t c o m and start drafting out a post nowadays. I lost so much interest in blogging and I just wanna apologize to all you people who are still coming back to this space. I cannot be more grateful.

I am not contracted to any agencies because I hate restrictions, datelines etc etc.

Even for instagram, Daryl has to force me to post pictures... I seldom post OOTDs because I don't even dress up. I'm always in comfort clothes like tank top, denim shorts and slippers.... ALL THE TIME. The only time when i actually do dress up is maybe when I go partying? And it's so dark out there I can't even take a decent OOTD. So I fuck it. LOL.

Even Daryl says he don't understand why people actually think I'm "pretty" because I look so ah soh (auntie) everyday.

And you know the reason why I want flawless skin? It is because I cannot even be arsed to put on my freaking make up. But I have to because my skin is so bad now.

I'm seriously the laziest/shittiest blogger everrrrrrrr~~~~

Yet I have sponsors coming to me all the time....

It's like I don't even know how or why?

Everytime i wish for something, it just happens!!

First, it was my hair sponsor Salon Vim, then my nails and lash sponsor Milly's.

Then I started praying for a brow sponsorship. LOL. I'm not even exaggerating.

I would go like... "OMG... I hope I get sponsored for my brows~~~ my life would be perfect!!"

Tada! I would receive an email say in a week's time or so.... MAGICALLY.

So now I also have BrowHaus doing my brows.

Then with the help of Freda from Gushcloud, Drx. Previously with Asian Skin Solutions.

And then I have all the blogshops sponsoring me, Yoko with the help of my blog and sponsoring me a lifetime supply of watches.... etc.

OMG. I'm so overwhelmed! :')

I just feel so shitty and such a let down to my readers and sponsors because I'm so lazy and I really don't deserve it!!

I also blame my old age because I feel so act cute doing all these now. Hahaha. I'm turning 25 next year and I seriously think I'm gonna stop blogging / modeling and just working very hard for my future.

I just wanna say THANK YOU to all my sponsors and YOU, my dear reader.

Thank you for not giving up on me.

I promise to work harder! I know I've promised so many times but I SWEARRRRRR this time. LOL.

I have a DRx video coming up soon! On the progress of my skin. Hopefully it can help those of you out there who is facing the same problems as me right now!

Love,
Ding Xuan

x