4.11.11


I have crazy friends......














Awwwwww :') 







FOOT FETISH 






WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







When your boyfriend breaks up with you.......

DX the Psycho : Set up surroundings into hospital and pretended you tried to kill yourself all while spamming his phone with pictures of you in the "hospital" and crying your heart out. Refuses to eat or sleep. Mentally unsound.

Tammy the Crazy : Ran away at work to the nearest market to buy a knife, continued running to his house and popping 2 boxes of panadols upon reaching. Hospitalised and almost died. Hardcore.

Donna the Emo : Cries over every single thing. All she does is cry. Mental bitch.

Daryl the Violent : Loses his mind and well, starts being violent. Mr aggressive yo. 

TJ the Lame : ......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I conclude myself the winner!! Okay la, actually Tams quite scary also. You don't really wanna die do you? Hahahahaha.

But I really wanted to die (a couple of times actually) and not be psycho. But the last time I tried to, I walked into the kitchen trying to find some tools all while my dad was laughing heartily at some Taiwanese variety shows and being very oblivious to his very depressed daughter in the kitchen.

I walked back into my room like a loser and cried myself to sleep.

It's very disturbing when you know if you had jumped, he would never laugh like that again. EVER.

I know for a fact that I'm quite a depressive person. Never used to be like this. I don't know since when, but it has been quite some time. All these "maybe I'm better off dead" thoughts haunts me. And I refuse to admit that I am crazy because depression is so fucking overrated. It's like everybody has it and it's cool.

I DON'T HAVE IT OKAY. WTF. Get over it you guys.

Hahahahahahahaha.


"A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or the others crazy"
Albert Einstein


I AM GOING TO GET BETTER MYSELF.

x