5.2.11

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! It's my favourite part of the year! All the ang baos and new year goodies. Om nom nom! Think I gained 3 kgs in 3 days! And I love visiting! I love going to my Grandmother's and uncle's place. I love my cousins and each and everyone of my family members! We're super close cause all of us used to stay together in my grandmother's palace when we were younger. Ahh.... Those were the days............


Some random pictures from Chu yi.

While waiting for Mum....... Omitianz that woman takes forever....


Off to wai po's house for lunch! I should have taken a picture with her. She's the cutest thing on earth. I took a shower with her and I cannot stop laughing. She's soooooooo fat! But I love her so much!


And the cutest hamster I've ever seen! Awwwwwwwwww..... cute overload.


And my pretty cousin! I used to be soooo jealous of her when I was younger. Cause my brother, my mum and everyone always goes "Constance very pretty, not like you." Ok maybe only my brother. But the rest would be like.. "See Constance so gentle, so sweet" Yadda yadda yadda. Sometimes before I go out, I will ask my brother how I look and he'd be like "Ok, ugly." And that means good lor! He say I only can be either ugly or very ugly. Hahahahahaha!! He's a retard. For real.



Anyway... yesterday night at Zouk! Haven't had so much fun in awhile! I missed my babies! (No I don't miss you Donna Goh) Hahahahahaha!


I think I was so happy yesterday cause I finally get to see and spend time with the love of my life. She's soooo pretty! Love you marsbars <3



There is a story behind this hand sign I'm doing. Hahaha. Mars and Donna was telling me how this hand sign means like 'no link' Cause no matter how hard you try, your index finger and the fourth finger won't  be able to touch? And then Tammy was like... "Huh.... where got... you see mine?" And then she does it, EFFORTLESSLY. Oh the irony. Hahahahahaha.


Roy, Gen and Ciwei!








Wah... my double chin on the way liao.












Awwwww my babies! See la Donna! Orh bi good. But we still  you.



Okie dokes! Bai bai. X

Happy a Happy Chinese New Year! Huat ah!