10.1.11

Have you ever looked into the mirror and wonder why is it that you look the way you are?

You start wondering why is it you can't look like this or that. Why can't you be taller, have bigger boobs? Have straight/curly hair....

Why can't you be that girl with the perfect life? She's so rich, her family is so rich and she looks so pretty, She has a million friends and everyone likes her..... WHY OH WHY OH WHY?!?!

I used to do that a lot.

Almost every single time I look into the mirror. then they are times, when I look into the mirror and go "Hey... I... don't actually look THAT BAD? My eyes... are okay what? Pretty big. My nose... hmmm can be improved yadda yadda but overall, I guess I'm ok?"

It bugged me a lot. Often feeling inferior and emotional. It got worse when I start looking at girls in the magazine, or some random girls on Friendster (during that time)......

But I kind of got over that phase.

It no longer bothers me as much. I mean it still does but I get over it very quickly?

For example, coming across someone really pretty.... someone you actually do know, not some celebrities or models.

In the past it would affect me for a good period of time. And then I would start trying to change myself to look better. Like wanting to do one million thing all of a sudden. "Maybe I should go for a manicure... maybe a hair dye? Extensions? If I had thicker longer hair maybe I'll look better.....?"

Meh.

Now... I would be like... Hiya..... god is unfair. Start thinking for a bit... and continue doing what I was doing.

The reason why I'm blogging about this today is because I hope girls or anyone would know that looks is NOT everything.

Sometimes, I would have questions in FS like.. "Do you ever feel inferior? Like jealous of your friends or blah blah blah" Or I had a friend bbm-ing me saying she's very sad because she feels that she is ugly compared to a lot of girls out there.

And I try and try to understand them, I want to help them. I'm not a saint. No one is. But it gets me thinking. WHY? I really do understand. But how do I let them know I do?

Beauty, fame and fortune is not EVERYTHING in life.

I'm sure people think "Aiya... of course la, you don't look THAT BAD yourself, that's why you can say that."

Look at this girl (Now I did not say she is ugly ok, I just google searched ugly girls and she appeared.)




And this... Hahahah SEE LA! Plastic surgery some more la.



Be glad you don't look like that?

Comparing yourself to someone better will only make yourself feel worse. There will ALWAYS be someone better than you no matter how good you are.

I actually googled for someone wihout a face and there actually are people in the world without a face but it's quite scary so I don't wanna post the picture up too. You think those 2 above are ugly, at least they have a face?

Comparison kills.

I remember when I was in still studying and my mum always go like... "You see the who who who's daughter, people in RAFFLES GIRLS LEH! You leh?"

And I would answer back something like.. "Why you always compare me to someone better, the who who who's daughter is a school drop out leh! If you compare me with her you should be proud already please"

Why can't we do the same now?

Instead of comparing, why can't you just accept who you are because you are NEVER gonna be able to change who how you look or your life.

Unless, you are freaking rich? You can go for plastic surgery...

But so what?! Beauty and youth fades eventually....

Everyone knows I'm a fan of Twiggy...

In the past, she looks like that.... My goddess, She's a barbie!



Now...



Still a beauty nonetheless.... But see what I mean?

Humans are born ugly. They are born with nothing. Everything that comes out of a human is filth. Eye shit, ear shit, shit shit shit, urine....

EVERYTHING.

No matter how pretty you are now, it will all fade away.

There is no use trying to be that girl you see on the net, or feeling depressed because your family isn't as rich as theirs.

Wallowing in self-pity isn't gonna change a single thing.

As I've always tell myself and everyone else, a pretty girl might get all the attention at first but a girl with character, confidence and a kind heart will definitely shine... all the way, till you die.

You must embrace yourself and love yourself because nobody in the world will do that for you, well, maybe only your parents.

Start loving yourself because only when you do that can you love another person the right way.

Do you know what I'm saying?

If your boyfriend goes... "Wah.. that girl damn hot...." (Which he shouldn't even be saying but you know boys....) I'm sure most girls would be either annoyed, or start thinking "I wonder if he ever felt that way about me?"

You know why?

Because you don't love yourself enough!

That's why you get jealous... or feel inadequate in some ways.

NO YOU SHOULDN'T NO M'AM!

Because when you do...

That's when you have evil thoughts! Like me..... like you wish someone would splash some acid on her face so your boyfriend would think you're hotter than her.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!


No, really. I do......... last time..... LAST TIME LA!!! Wah lao, don't judge me thank you.

Now I very kind. And that is all that matters. I have kind thoughts. I no longer hate. I'm done with hating.

Hahahahahahahaha.


LOVE YOURSELF LOVE YOURSELF LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!

SAY I LOVE MYSELF OUT LOUD INTO THE MIRROR ONE MILLION TIMES NOW! Hahahahahah.

I'm learning too. Let's all love ourselves!

Ok.................... I want to sleep already!

And my next post will be an advertorial for my bb Joyce for THETINSELRACK!

Omg...... it's been soooo long! She's gonna killll me tomorrowwwwwww!!


Good night! Love you(s)!


P/s: My echo expired so I won't be replying comments on my blog anymore! You can formspring me!