8.4.10

Prawning at Jurong hill!

Bet most of you saw the post from Tammy's blog already! I'm sorry, just been so busy. But I won't be anymore! Cause I'm no longer working at TheBlogShop! Hehe!








Prawns are so cute! Felt so bad that night. Everytime I "prawn" them up, I can hear them screaming in pain. Used to go prawning ALOT but then I stopped cause I didn't wanna go to hell... HAHAHAHAHA.

Sometimes I wish I was a vegan but I really love meat! Hmmm... Maybe when I'm older.... :(






No more prawning! Prawn already also bo liao cause I don't eat prawns..... unless they are "de-veined" Haha. The black black thing at the spine of the prawn very gross! Is it the intestine? Or the poo? Hahahaha. Oh well...

Supposed to go swimming at Tam's place later with Donna but.... guess I'll just go back to sleep! Sorry girls, I really love sleeping! And my hair is making me emo! Hahahahaha


P/s: I have short hair now! You would know if you've been following my twitter! Hahahaha! Show ya'll soon k! :)

P/p/s: OH!! SHOP AT MOMOTEAPOTS.LIVEJOURNAL.COM now! SHOW SOME LOVE! :)