14.12.09

I know i haven't been blogging as of much lately because my life is so mundane.. I'll bore all of you with my life so.... really nothing to blog about leh how?

Been emo for the past few days.. hiya, actually hoh don't want to blog about this cause quite embarassing but hahaha since I've came to terms with it and it's quite funny thinking about it now... I FAILED MY SIA INTERVIEW!! You know why? You know why? Cause I am too fucking short!  Gey kiang so short still wanna go interview. Hahahaha. Omg! Don't laugh at me first please? Damn depressing lor. I took like 2 days to comfort myself cause it's been my dream since very young ok? :( I've resisted all tattoo temptations and put on braces for a perfect Singapore girl's smile (hahaha really, I know retarded) and all the stupid shit I do cause I wanted to join SIA so badly. I'm gonna attempt it one more time! Cause I only failed by like what 0.2cm! Grrrr.. so strict for what?! Let me go first round, talk abit also I happy lor. Haven even go in fail me already! Mad paiseh times 1000000. 

Oh well... tattoo tattoo here I come. *sings* you're on my heart just like a tattoo... Yesterday I asked my dad for permission and his expression was epic! His eyes was soooo huge it looked as though it's gonna pop out anytime. So I thought he was gonna be damn angry but he like.. *open eyes damn wide, breathe in....* and then.... "Ok lor you wanna put what? Put like artsy fartsy those kind nice leh.." Hahahahaha! So cute so cute so cute!!


Here's a finger hug for you! ^^


Baby girls say they gonna come later! Excited but they sure liar liar panties all on fire!

Byebye! Arab street got sell SIA uniform. I go buy the kebaya then be delusional and wear to work everyday myself! Haha. ^^