12.9.09


My head's still spinning... Broke my record yesterday cause of Donna Banana. She made me drink 2 extreme! I had 3 in total... Fell asleep inside Zouk again. Power nap!!!!


Happy Birthday Audrey Baby!




OMG!! NOT THIS!!! Feel like puking now.. Hahahaha.







Hehe. This picture so funny! Looks like Jane's carrying me but she's not! I'm so heavy I will break her hands!


So tired...... contractor still working hard upstairs. He's the most hardworking uncle I've seen in my entire life! Doesn't want to stop despite us telling him to take a break! Workaholic times ten. Can't wait! The store's gonna be so noiceeeeee!!!! Thank you thank you thank you uncle! Tomorrow ta pao char siew rice for you hehe!

My mind's in a blank.. OH! Did i tell you guys about Donna and my new pet. I'll introduce them to you(s) soon! Meow meow meow meow!

Gotta go now! I'm so hungry...............................