8.9.14

DazzleMeLens

So for the longest time, most of you have been asking me "Where do you get your contact lenses from?" No kidding, this is one of the most frequently asked question on my Ask.fm / Instagram etc. And my answer will always be the standard "BKK".

It's true! All my contact lenses are from Bangkok. Whenever I go there (which I do quite often in the past) I would stock up on them. And whenever my friends go there, I would ask them to get more for me. I have like so many pairs of them I lost count! It's like I have an endless supply of contact lenses!

I love stocking up on necessities! The more the better!

So imagine my delight when Dazzlemelens contacted me! 

SOOOOOO HAPPY!


All contact lenses from DazzleMeLens are imported from South Korea and have certificates from KFDA (Korea Food and Drug Administration) and ISO. 

I know for a fact that their lenses are super comfortable to wear because I've been wearing lenses from them prior to this advertorial! The last time Donna went, she got about 5 pairs of contact lenses from them for me so I've been wearing them even before accepting this advert! You can read one of her reviews here

I'm a super safe and boring person so my choices of colored lens are always either brown or grey! When I'm feeling adventurous occasionally, I'd go for either blue or green. You can see for yourselves from the pictures below!


This pair I'm wearing is called "Tulip Blue" and I love how the blue is darker compared to the normal light blue lenses! 



Barbara Brown


HamiQueen Gray

The rest of these are what I wear on a day-to-day basis! It's all very very natural and I LOVE IT!

For all you girls who have been asking me, lucky you!! 

DazzleMeLens now offers shipping to Singapore! It only takes 2 days to reach me via EMS! They have a super wide selection of contact lenses! (Both 00 and power lens -0.50 to -10.00)

Pricing

For the price of lens;
1 pair : 230 baht (~9.2 SG$)
2 pairs : 200 baht each (~8 SG$ each)
3 pairs : 180 baht each (~7.2 SG$ each)
5 pairs : 170 baht each (~6.8 SG$ each)
10 pairs : 160 baht each (~6.4 SG$ each)
**1 SG$ is approximately 25 baht

Buy more so you save more!

And the system is that you can get the same price of the first order in your next order even if you only purchase 1 pair in the future!

For example, if you buy 5 pairs in your first purchase, you get 170 baht each. For your next purchase with them, you get to buy the lenses at 170 baht even if you're only buying 1 pair!
How awesome is that?!
Shipping
There are 2 types of shipping (by air), the tracking number is available in both shipping methods.

EMS : If your order is from 1 to 10 pairs, the shipping cost will be the same at the minimum rate
Registered : There are two types of shipping cost rate. We separate in 1-5 pairs and 6-10 pairs.

1) EMS (reach SG within 2-3 business days)
>> the total shipping cost will be 550 baht (~22 SG$)
2) Registered (reach SG within 7-8 business days)
>> For 1-5 pairs, the total shipping cost will be 250 baht (~10 SG$)
>> For 5-10 pairs, the total shipping cost will be 400 baht (~16SG$)

If your order is more than 10 pairs, the shipping cost per pair will be cheaper

How To Order
You can either Line them at pan0802 or email them at dazzlemelens@gmail.com

Location
Room 441, Oxford 2, 2nd Floor
Platinum Fashion Mall
Bangkok, Thailand 10400
 Instagram: Dazzlemelens

My readers can also quote 'Twiggtwiggz' to receive a super cute contact lens casing!  


**Disclaimer**
This is a sponsored review and neither DazzleMeLens or me will be responsible for any complications that might arise from wearing these contact lenses. My friends and I have been wearing them for quite some time now and we find it very comfortable but that's just us. Everyone is different so if you have really sensitive eyes, do ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

xx