24.8.14

Shopsolitaryride

Advert for the week!


Shop Solitary Ride is an online preorder store. They are updated with approximately 40 new items weekly! 

So spoilt for choice because I absolutely adore preorder online shops!!! Just because many of the items in preorder shops usually cannot be found selling on the normal blogshops! 

Here's what I chose amongst the super wide variety of items!


Triangular Clutch


A very simple but chic bag. Adds a little fun to your otherwise boring outfit.


Double Strap Slip ons in Blacks





This is currently my favorite pair of footwear now! It has take over my havaianas and has been worn to death by me. No kidding. It's sooooo comfortable and such a nice change from my flip flops! MAJOR LOVE.

They also come in white! 


Do visit Shop Solitary Ride if you want to look for something different! There's soooo many apparels, shoes and bags to choose from!