13.7.14

Blogshopping @ JEM

Hello Errrrbadaye!

Blogging about my 4th visit to BLOGSHOPPING today! Read my previous post here, here and here.

I love it when people work with me again. It makes me feel so happy that they trust my adverts! Hehe. I can't believe it has been 4 adverts since Shiyuan the owner contacted me! I love how she's ever so friendly and humble. 

I went to the outlet at JEM again this time around. Did I mention how much I love JEM? All the people staying at Jurong are so lucky! So many malls all around them!! 


For those of you who don't know it yet, BlogShopping is a multi label concept boutique store that bridges the gap between physical retail stores and online E-retailers.

Worried about the fitting or material of any item you might want to purchase online? You can now avoid the disappointment by visiting BlogShopping to have a feel and fit of your apparels before purchasing!


I love how I'm always drown in clothes every time I visit Blogshopping. It's like stepping into heaven~~ 


Spot me! Am pretty surprised that they were so packed even on a very normal weekday evening. Hahahaha.




Clothes and bags in abundance~~~


And as usual.... hogging the fitting room hahahaha.

I forgotten to charge my EX2F before I left the house which explains why I'm still using my cranky G12. Sorry for the rather low quality pics.... Boo.


Chose this floral shorts in the end. Me and my soft spots for florals.... -.-


Also this Black Slit Maxi from The Scarlet Room rack! Major love!


And this denim shirt! (Gosh I'm so sorry I can't remember which blogshop it was from!)

Bottom : The Tinsel Rack

Love how I always go home with so many goodies after Blogshopping! It's awesome! 

Here's me sharing with you a current promotion that they are having now. It's called the SHOP & WIN BOGO!

Customers can shop at any BlogShopping outlets and when they make a purchase, they stand a chance to Buy One Get One. 
Each winner would be picked weekly from each outlet. So there would be 3 winners each week and the winner would be announced on our FaceBook.


*CLAPS*

Thank you BlogShopping for always making sure I have a good time!


BlogShopping Membership Card

Sign up for BlogShopping Membership Card at $10 a year and get 10% off the first purchase, 5% all year round and 10% off the whole birthday month.


Social Media Accounts




Locations

Far East Plaza #01-33/34

Jem #04-07

Bugis Junction #03-12A

The Star Vista (Nearest MRT : Bouna Vista)