4.10.11

Skyping with KW now........ 

The songs he wants me to listen to, the things he put me through..........

But it's okay, because best friends do shit and take shit from each other!

Eg: Climb daggers' mountain and swim in oil wok.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.


The amount of songs he wants me to listen to...

"Eh eh, watch this leh, MUST watch this leh"

TSK?


SIMI LANJIAO XUAN ZE?!


AND BUBBLE POP?! What the fuckery is this?


LOL!

Seriously, GEORGE LAM AND SALLY?! When he told me about this song I thought he made it up? Cause I didn't know the song's title in chinese even though I heard it before and I didn't know George and Sally. I was all like "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT SIA? That's like the most obiang / tackiest name combination ever?" I mean it MIGHT not be that bad on its own (hahaha), but these 2 names together just don't go man. It's like Peter and Mary? Bad.

The other time KW made me hear this song, Tams said:" Isn't Xuan Ze like your nickname or something? Like you know china people like to put the Ze behind?"

She meant "Er" Like Xuan Er?

Why is everybody around me so fucking mental? 

So tiring.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Ah boon so handsome! Anybody wants a piece of him?

Single and Available!

x