16.10.11


Baby, you're a Superstar.

















 


Happy 20th my dear girl. I wish for happiness every year on my birthday and I wish the same for you too. Nothing makes me happier than to see all of you happy.

It's those moments when you drive around in a car full of friends around a town too small for you. Where you gasp for breath between each laugh. It's those moments where you get high off just breathing in so deep, you feel your lungs getting cold. For a second, that split second, you don't care. You don't care about school, about parents, about money, about rules, or broken hearts. Who you care about are the kids sitting next to you. Cause it's all we really need isn't it? Those kids next to you. Yeah, the ones who make you feel invincible, even at your weakest points.


Here's to the nights that turned into mornings and friends that turned into family.

I love you Tammy Tay, always and forever.

Cross my heart and hope to die.

x

I found an old memory card stucked in my old camera.  I wish there was more. How much I missed those days.

Beautiful.

Don't ask me how fucked up I was. Why I did this, why I did that. It's easy for me to say I did everything and made every mistake because I wanted to get over you. Don't ask me how I get through my every nights. Finally falling asleep because I got so tired of crying and you still haunting my dreams. Waking up the same way I fell asleep. It's a cycle. It never ends.

I miss you once again, I was doing so well. I was getting along, but it comes in waves.

Yesterday was a night in a long long time I felt that I could die, just by crying. So breathless, so so sad. I had too much to drink. And it's gay when you get high and you cry. But I can't help it. I don't think any of my friends saw me crying before. I don't know. Freaked them out. And then I realised it was too gay I had to stop.

But I'm still broken. When you cry so hard you look into the mirror and feel silly.

I am silly.

But it's okay, because I will smile with whatever that's left of me. I don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself.

xx