27.9.11

Okay........ I've been waiting for Marisse since 5PM!! WHAT THE FLYING FUCKERY?!?!?!

That woman deserves a punch on her face. Your Local Marisse Time is getting from bad to worst! Thank goodness I'm at home and I've been so bored I've changed into a million outfits cause I don't know what to do!!!!! 

BITCH PLEASEEEE!!








Anyway, I'm gonna stop with all these closing down of blog and disabling Formspring shit.

I can't deal with boredom really.

My life has been dramatic ever since 2010 and THIS HAS TO STOP.

It's like I can't get out of it. Never, ever.

My life is better and more exciting than a Channel 8 drama, or maybe that stupid AI show. You can't even imagine.

I'm so sick and tired of everyone around me.

I am and I will stop!

I will stop meeting people because I've sorted out my thoughts and I am only gonna have 10 friends in my life which includes: Yaxin, Marisse, Tammy, Kaiwen, Fendi, Donna, Daryl Yow, Joyce, Wanhui and Siew Hwee and my secondary school friends.

Speaking of which, I really have to thank Kaiwen THE BESTEST BRO IN THE WORLD! Joyce for being THE BESTEST MUM IN THE WORLD!!! How can someone other than my parents sayang me so much!?!? :'( Daryl Yow for driving and meeting me everywhere because he's worried, Marrise for being so ever ready to let me crash at her place and talk to me through the night, Tammy for being silly as usual for the past week.

I would have never been able to make it through if not for you(s) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! :'(

I'm never ever gonna trust anyone again except them cause all people do is to hurt you and make stupid assumptions and thrives and feed on stupid rumors.

I will not be upset or get angry at anyone again because I AM STRONG. And I will not stoop to their level because I know who I am.

I will go back to how I was in the past. Going to bed happy, waking up happy, and spending my everyday happy.

I AM GOING TO JUMP ON A TRAMPOLINE NOW!

MARISSE BETTER BE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



P/s: I will not be blogging for commercial purposes and I will not be modelling for any other blogshops cept' Joyce's, so please, TYVM. <3 I really appreciate but I am happy like that.