18.1.11

This is the most awesome advertorial. It's for my one and only Joyce B.




Okay... so besides the fact that Joyce is a good friend of mine and that I'm modelling for her. Let me also tell you why YOU must definitely shop at The Tinsel Rack.


Firstly, I've never really come across any other person more hardworking and enthusiastic about her blogshop than Joyce. I can assure you this because his girl is insane. TTR is practically her life. I can ASSURE you that if you purchase something from TTR, you'd most probably get it within 3 days. This woman goes to the PO every.day. EVERYDAY leh! Crazy girl. Even when she is studying at NUS where most people have tons of school work up their asses. She still goes to the PO diligently everyday.

Secondly, most of her stuffs are self-manufactured nowadays! And mostly Topshop/zara/river island inspired. She buys all the things she like from all these places, some which cost over $300 dollars and she manufactures it in the same design for YOU.

No need to spend $300 already. you can get it at like less than $30. Which explains why I don't really shop at Topshop now cause I have Joyce! Hahahahahahahaha.

Thirdly, Joyce is a very polite and sweet girl. I was like asking her.. So have you flared up at your customers before because some customers are really quite annoying (sorry to say that) and she's like "NEVER" Wah..... some angel. I do get a little pissed sometimes when it comes to rude customers but Joyce? No. So her customer service is NUMBER 1! 

Haha. Eh why am I putting myself down for you ah Joyce?

Ahem... anyway...

So CNY is coming! Where else to shop at other than TTR? (And probably wait for my upcoming collection hehe)

Her manufactured items for CNY is so CNY-ish! I love it! Her designs are always so colourful and happy! I love it I love it!! 

Here are some pictures from random outdoor shoots! Ok la, she actually send me some pictures via yousendit for me to blog but when I wanted to download it just now, it says expired.

Hahahahahaha! I'm such a procrastinator. I said I'll do an advertorial for her since 3 months ago or something until the file expired lor. Nice. Haha. So I just kope the pictures from her website. Only I can kope ah! You all must ask permission one! Haha.



MEL! Super pretty!




Joyce's xiao bai! Awwww so cute so cute so kewtzzz!







Hehe!! So nice right the pictures?!

I love my Joyce B. So you all must love her too and show her some love! I confirm you all won't regret shopping at TTR!

Go now!



I'm blogging from Daryl babycakes laptop and I found this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I was like... "Why do you have homer on your desktop? And he was like... "I found this while surfing the net, it's a gif file of Homer doing the most awesome thing on earth, HOW can I not save it?"

Hahahahahahahahha TOTALLY.

Fuck yeah HOMER! D'OH!!! Gotta love him! Hahahahahahahahhahahaha!!


I don't know why he isn't moving! You must click on the pic to see him do the awesome thing. Hahaha can't stop laughing. I wish they had the part when the people starts clawing his head. Omg fuck so funny.

Ok bye bye good night everybody! <3