13.12.10

HELLO!!!

I survived Zoukout! Ok honestly, it was damn bad. I hated every part of it except for the pre-party Daryl planned! DOPE SHIT! 

What a freaking ridiculous night. I got so high I cried, peed in the bush 1000 times, slept in the boot, sang "Just the way I am" inspired by Bruno's "Just the way you are" and I BELONG TO ME by Taylor Swift. Pro not you tell me? High already still can change lyrics. Secretly narcissistic.

Sings~~ 

I wear short skirt, I wear T shirt
I'm Cheer Captain but I'm on the Bleachers.
Dreaming bout' the day when I wake up and find that
What I've been looking for
has been here the whole time~~~

When I see my faceeeeeeee~~ 
there's not a thing that I would change
cause I am amazing
JUST THE WAY I AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!! Self obsessed much. Can imagine myself looking into the mirror every morning going GOD I LOVE MYSELF.. SO... MUCH! *blows flying kiss to self*


WE CAME PREPARED!




Pocahontus HAHAHAHAHHA!

MMMM... I love boobies.





Wah wah.. now you can pose liao uh Daryl. You think you some DJ outside Zoukout uh? Haha. DJ Curiousity a la DJ inquisitive. Hahahahahahah! <3



Oh well... I still had fun! Never take pictures with Marisse cause Tams was the only one with a camera and she had to disappear half way. Don't know go where do what la huh. 

Haha.

Ok!! Me ish sleepy! Good night!! 

XX