15.9.10

I don't even......





look like me anymore.....

Sometimes, I don't know what's going through my brains. There's always like 1 million things going on and then the next moment my mind goes blank. I have panic attacks occasionally, when I'm really really angry, and I keep thinking there is something wrong with my body.

I did my full body check-up and all was well and I'm starting to have doubts. What if the nurses mixed up my blood with someone else's? Maybe the report is fake? Maybe I should go to another clinic and do it again.

Schizo much?

Today, I was being a fucking pms-y bitch and I ran away from the cabbie without paying. I know... I know.... WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!

I was like.. "eh c'mon uncle you accept nets lor, don't come and tell me what nets machine spoil all..... ok ok I'll go withdraw" and the next thing I know I was shopping around FEP myself.

FUCK YOU DX. YOU'RE A MENTAL BITCH.

Ohwell... at least I can add it to my list of things to do before I die. The last thing before this that was added to my list was to pee in a bush, which apparently was something Donna did before too, behind Zouk. Epic.

There was this one time I really wanted to crap in a bush and I swear I REALLY WANTED TO DO IT. Hahahahah I don't know what is wrong with me and Daryl was like... "eh don't leh I swear it's a totally different thing from peeing"

THERE IS SO MANY CRAZY IDEAS IN MY HEAD THAT I WANNA DO AND THINK ABOUT!

I want to hold an umbrella and jump out of my window and see if it will act as a parachute. I have this crazy thought of wanting to bite myself really hard and see if part of the flesh will come off. I want to know if my toes will be smashed if a car goes over it... really fast (don't know if fast and slow got difference)

AND.......

Just now when I was having coffee, I was thinking about how when we were young and I don't know what or who instilled this idea of your tongue sticking out when you die. And I started laughing. Maybe Stephen Chow started the whole thing. Hahahaha. WTF?! Does your tongue really stick out when you die? And then I started thinking what if we do?! The all the movies are a fucking hoax. Maybe this really pretty actress, say Megan Fox die with her tongue sticking out unglam uh? Imagine... "Baby.... I'm afraid I.... can't.... make..... it.... anymore......." *tongue sticks out and pass away*

OMG LOL?!

I usually have a whole lot more other random thoughts than these. Can't seem to think of any now. See what I mean?

K. I'm gonna randomly skip to something else.

Recently, it seems to me that I might be, sadly, possessed by Veggie Samurai. I'm telling you, anyone who has an Iphone4 should download this application. Fuck, my whole soul has been sucked into it. I think about it all day and night, I even dreamt about it.

And no, I don't own an iphone. So imagine, I have this crazy urge to meet friends who have iphone to play with it. And part of the reason I don't wanna get an iphone is that I fear I won't even need anyone in my life anymore. I swear. I l'll probably live in seclusion for the rest of my life with an iphone.

NOOOOO IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!



And then.... Daryl has to show me this video of a modern day samurai -_-



I AM GONNA MARRY A FUCKING SAMURAI!!!!!!!

I SWEAR.