25.8.10


OMG... I have a feeling this is gonna be such a long post.

This post is specially dedicated to all my friends. Someone triggered me to write this post today and I'm overwhelmed with emotions... it all started out with a pair of shoe.

K, I'll come back to that later.

Let's talk about my friends. The nicest people around me. The people who are always there for me no matter what. People who always comfort me and make me feel all better when I'm at my lowest point, when I'm heart-broken, when I'm broke and penniless, when I'm suicidal...

My dear friends.


Nobody's ever gonna believe she's my best friend because I seldom talk about her but there she is. Poh Ya Xin. (Please don't kill me, I love you. Sorry I couldn't find a better picture of you. WHAT?! This girl doesn't know how to take a picture ok?! It's not my fault?)

Nobody's knows how much I love you. But I love you so much I'd do anything for you. I never thought we would become best friends, look at us? We're worlds apart. I don't even know where to start but I don't think I have to say much when it comes to you, because I'm sure you know. You just have to look at me and I know you know what I am thinking of. Just, I love you Yaxin. I hope we'll be best friends forever. I'll die for you. I know you will too. And before I die, please remember you owe me a Chanel bag. Thanks.


Next, my babies....

Ay... my 3 beautiful babies.



Marisse.

I know we just had a small fight the other day. I miss you. I miss you everyday. You're one the my most annoying friend, like EVER... but the sweetest, most understanding (well you try to), funniest definitely and you're so so so much more. I know you've been having so much problems with your life lately but I'm sure Melissa will take good care of you. And no baby, I'm not experiencing you at the brunt of your burden. You are a burden by yourself but I sure do love this burden. Haha. Love will tear us apart. I'll always always love you and I promise to be a better friend and know that I'll always be there for you.


Tammy.

If you aren't my soul mate, I don't know who else is. I never knew 2 different person could be so alike?! (Sorry, not looks okay!) I know you know what I'm talking about. Drama lives we have there. Baby girl, I'm so so happy for you. I know you're really happy with your life now and I couldn't be any happier for you. I know you're super bipolar but please, never ever do silly things. If you wanna die, I'll die with you, am sure Pony would join in and Marisse would wave goodbye to us. Haha.

Rmb your dm to me when I was crushed over J?

"Bbg don't like that I give you big virtual bear hug, I wish I was in Sgp so I'd plan a thousand things to keep your mind occupied"

Please talk to me if you ever start bipolar-ing. I'd plan a million things for you.

I love you.



Donna.

My little princess. Everyone's princess. You know we love you so much. And baby, your life is almost perfect. You need to TALK TO US. Don't keep everything inside you and spam twitter. Please spam me on bbm (not like you don't already but....) Baby, you're so so so beautiful, don't ever think any lesser of yourself because YOU ARE NOT. And you are not FAT and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PASS AWAY UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN. Everyone loves you, you need to love yourself more okay?

Bkk soon I promise. Stop wrath-ing.

I love you.



Jiamin.

Oh my... where have you been. Fuck, I've known you since forever. Please don't disappear from my life. I miss you. I know your life revolves around Alvin and work now. I don't blame. But I miss you. Please come back to me. It's funny how I see your dad more often than you. You need to COME BACK TO ME!!!!

I'll still love you forever LOW Jia Min.



And the people that can never ever be replaced in my heart.

Eunice Tan, Lim Ming Hui, Beverly Gan, Juvena Seow, Sng Zi Kai, Ngiam Chong Wei, Chen Wei Liang, Lee Zhong Yi, Alvin Tan, Tan lewin, Phua Cheng Jin, Low Hong Xing, Tan Poh Teck, Leow Siang Choon, Tan Wei Yang, Daniel Leong, Lim(?) Meng Siang.... (fuck can't believe I remembered all your surnames hahahahha)

Who else did I miss?

I love you guys. I really really really from the bottom of my heart do. My life becomes a little better and happier everytime I get to meet you all. I feel like the luckiest girl alive with the best people around me. I know in my heart that we'll be friends forever and ever and ever. I'll never let go of our friendship.



I'm ending off with random people I meet...

LRH (sorry you're not in the pic Min hahaha)

I remember I was pretty broke and randomly tweeting. Next thing... "babe, we transferred you 10 hours worth of photoshoot"

WHAT?!?!?!?

They gave me so many opportunities and I said before I'll model for LRH for life. (If they still want me) I love you all. All of you. And Linda! X!



And then... the person who triggered me to blog...

JOYCE!!

So... I was whining about this pair of shoe she bought. And I really really like it. So much so that I've been dreaming about it. Ya, WTF I know?! But c'mon, every girl dreams about shoes?! No?

Anyway...

She bought them for me today.


I swear this girl is out-of-point. Hahahaha. Honestly, I've only known her for like... less than half a year? And it's a model x blogshop owner r/s but I feel like I've known her forever. She's one of the kindest and most hardworking girl I've known? I never did understand how she manages her studies and work so well at the same time. NUS hoh mind you. I cannot even smell NUS.

Whatever la. It's not about the shoes, it's about the note that came with the shoes.

"to the most gorgeous, awesomest, babelicious, uk 6, 158cm DX. This pair of shoes is meant to be a gift for your 21st since I haven't gotten to know you then, I think? So don't you dare think of returning me the money for it!! It's really great knowing you cause you're really fun and sucha joy to be around with (although sometimes you damn emo) know that all your friends (and that includes me!) will always be here to lend you a ear (to listen to you whine) a mouth (to bitch with you) and shoulders (for you to cry on) And really, please don't pay me for the shoes so you'll model me forever hehe. Awesome shoes are for people like us!"

Like you, you mean?

Awww... the shoes cost.. eh... $160. Expected la, since I asked her go Topshop (NAH TELL YOU ALL WHERE ALREADY SO DON'T ASK AGAIN PLS) to help me hunt for it cause I don't have time.

THEN... she gotta come lie to me say don't have. Her acting pro I tell you, even on bbm. She can act all the way. A part of me hoped she was joking but she went on and say.. "Don't sad ok? Tmr I go vivo outlet check for you" Pro anot? She want to act how long?! Hahahaha. I was ultra sad so I went to ebay and bidded! It fucking costed like $200 GBP or something?! SIMI LANJIAO TIMES TEN.. but I bidded anyway... AND I tweeted and she bbm-ed me "BABE.. DON'T BID FIRST!"

Uh................

"WHY MY SURPRISE ALWAYS BACKFIRE?"

Sigh.... seriously Joyce. Hahahahahhaha. Bimbo moment there. What surprise all. YOU FAIL!

I love you. I will be cow be horse be a slave for you forever! And we got bff shoes now!! *blush* Do an awesome advertorial for you soon okay? Promise! And wait till I find a nice present for you too!

*please don't let me win the bid, if not I don't know what to pay with. Mum's gonna kill me if I use her credit card*


People like this makes me wonder, seriously ponder what have I done in my previous life to deserve such them? My friends are really really awesome you know?! I never did realise (maybe sometimes) because I was too caught up with my relationships, ALWAYS. I'm such a boyfriend-girl.

Still... my friends never left me. There's still 10000 other people that I never list out, like Samantha, Jane, Serene, Tricia, Matthew, Aaron... Damn lazy already.

Everyone should treasure the people around you, you never know who might end up being your next best friend. People like Yaxin and Joyce... damn random but see, friends now! *tears of joy*


WOW... long post there. Haha. I feel accomplished!


OH MY LORD, I gotta sleep. Got work tomorrow! Bye bye! Going to bed with a smile. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.