4.7.10

HIHIHIHIHIHIH!! I'm back from Bangkok!!

Not much pictures cause the whole trip we were busy busy busy and Tam's camera died after she cam-whored for 8348723843489573894 hours! Hahahahaha!



I look like a hamster... With beady eyes. BTH the contact lens I bought there sia! Make me look so act chio!


Hahaha Tammy's outfit of the day! Sexy robe.


While I was doing my make up...


Non-stop hits behind...


YAY! We're off t0 HEAVEN!



FAVOURITE BEEF NOODLES! It's my absolute favourite! I've been thinking of you for one year baby!!! Anyway.. it's located at Platinum mall's food court! First stall!! MUST-TRY!!!!


Jatuchak the next day! FYI, we overspent times ten on the 2nd day so.. yup, we were kinda grouchy the whole of 3rd day! No money no money no money...





Sianzzzz.....





Can I also complain here that the flight got rescheduled! Luckily I switched on my phone! If not we would have gone to the airport and be losers there. ARGHHHHH!!! HATE BUDGET AIRLINES! Delayed for freaking 5 hours?!

This is a super random and lame trip. HAHAHAHAH! I don't know what to say.... K, I'm very tired already!

Busy week ahead!


P/s: Thank you for all the heart-warming comments on the previous post. Super touched! It's like the first time I felt that I'm able to reach out to people who's reading this space! Thank you so much! And for everyone who even took the time to read. I wish the best for you.

XXXX