17.5.10

ADVERTORIAL

SHOES GLORIOUS SHOES!!




I wear them everywhere, for my photoshoots and all. Currently my favourite shoes! Just cause they are sooooo comfortable to walk in! Can't stand to be in shoes that make my feets hurt like a bitch! I have too many shoes to start with and most of them are sandals. When I buy heels it's just cause I like to collect and look at them but now I can be in pretty shoes and treat my feet right at the same time!





So comfortable I can read and book and sleep with it! Hahaha! Ok.. Marisse the retard took this picture...


Anyway....

My point is, you shouldn't wait man! GO TO PROJECTXMUSE.LIVEJOURNAL.COM NOW please please please with a cherry on top!

You're gonna love em'!

They have a lot more other designs and some which are exclusively manufactured!

Planning on getting a few for myself already! Which girl can resists shoes? NOT ME!

GO GO GO!!!


P/s: Sorry Tricia I took soooo long to do this advertorial! Love XXX