8.2.10

Yesterday was one of the best night I had in awhile!

It all started like that...

WARNING : PICTURES GALORE!!

Tammy invited us to her wedding. I know right?! She and Cass decided to tie the knot like ALREADY?! As usual.. Miss Tammy and her issues. Her feet was hurting and told us to go up to her office to get her a pair of shoes. So why not? Since her wedding dinner was just below her office.

So we went up to her office and got her her shoes.. and then you know, hang around for a bit..


I know.. my tummy! SHUT UP! I hate bodycon dresses! But I really got nothing to wear already since I was wearing like PJs and slippers before this and the only thing that could match my only pair of shoes in the shop was this... peh peh!! You can get it at SUP though.. very cute! But.. just not me.. you know?


There.. the bride and groom! Sweet much?


No really.. it wasn't her parent's wedding. But AWWWWWW!! Everyone looked so happy and blissful! Really really feel very happy for them.


She say this resembles " :P " Herself!



Germaine (Don't know how to spell so I anyhow bom sorry! Haha) and Sarah!


This is my SHIFU!



Donna sooooo pretty right?! AWWWWWWWWW!! Just wanna dunk her in my coffee!


So after the dinner.. we decided to give Tammy's parents a pressie! A COUPLE TATTOO!! Headed over to Chris's place!



OMG THE LARGEST DOG I've ever seen in my life! The Great Dane! So friendly and lovable. I want!! I love it so much!!! Doesn't look as big but really... I think it's like Cassidy's height if it stands on it's two feet?


Hehe!!





Started to get really bored while waiting.. Tammy decided to leave us in the lurch with her parents and friends -_- 

You can now see the evolution of the stuffs we did while waiting..

Portraits..




Tired already so sit at the stairs..




Yup.


Fail!


Yup! Kaiwen! Silky smooth hair!




Swoons...


Fav of the lot!



FINISH!!

Well.. just wanna say that I'm really really really really sincerely happy for Tammy's parents. They look so in love and happy together! Sigh.. wanna get married already.... 

Anyway.. I love all of you very much @scatterbxrain @ohsoficklexxx @ponyyzz @everyone and I hope we will stay friends through every possible milestones and be BFFs FOREVER! X