23.2.10

Why wasn't I born with...

-bigger eyes
-sharper nose bridge
-smaller face
-nicer hair (I've got natural curls I HATE IT!! Must straighten everyday! Sad life!)
-hot body

and the list goes on....

Shit if you realised... one of my eyes is bigger than the other!! FML! The  left eye really is bigger irl! Looks like I have eyeliner on in this pic...


Sad... got pimple beside the nose somemore!


I fucking hate make up nowadays! I wish I didn't have to put on any. And I'm so proud! Went to work without make up for almost 3 days now! (OK LAH! EXCEPT MY EYEBROWS!) You see.. I'm aging.. and all that make up is so bad for the skin. So scary!! I don't know is it just me or what? I think I have wrinkles....

I used to have really long lashes! Fuck mascara! Now it's all gone!! Kinda my fault too.. cause I like to use my fingernails to "scrape" out the mascara last time? So I kinda pulled out my own lashes in the process of doing that AND IT NEVER GREW BACK! 




Why oh why wasn't I born like that? The perfect face I always wanted! OH TWIGGY! I want to have you on me permanently! 




Sigh... life is so unfair. But I can only be glad I wasn't born like that... HAHAHAHA This girl got unibrow!!! 


Hmm.. Well... I think I'm still happy with what my parents gave me. Just one of those days you hate how you look cannot meh?!  

Ok! I'm gonna go eat blu jaz's chicken curry now! It's damn awesome! You all should try if you come to Haji! 

XX


OMG I'M SO TEMPTED TO SMACK SOME MAKE-UP ON NOW! I THINK IMMA DO IT! 

FAIL!!