25.1.10

Most random Saturday ever.....

First of all... thank you all for dropping by on Saturday! We did well that day thanks to those that came by to show their support! 

Anyway.. after work that day, Marisse and I decided to head to Zouk where she decided to LEAVE ME ALONE... LEAVING ME BEING EMO FOR QUITE SOME TIME... And Tammy!! Said she'll come but when I called her at 11-ish, Cass said she's already sleeping cause she was so drunk and puked in the cab and all? HUH?! She drink at like what? 9 ah? Hahahahaha. 

Anyway.. I'm gonna tell all of you my sob story that night.. skip if you don't wanna feel like you're watching days of our lives... 

So when we reached.. Mars went to look for a friend "for awhile" or so she said. She told me to text her if I feel lonely but I didn't want to like interrupt their time together? I thought since she didn't text me, they must be enjoying their time together what right? So I'm not gonna bother them.. I sat at the riverside for almost 2 hours ALONE! Cannot use my handphone to call anyone cause it was running out of battery, so was my ipod (FML)!! Sat there until I cannot take it anymore so I decided to head home (still refusing to text her) HAHAHA! But like such a waste? Cause I gotten my chop and everything already? I decided not to waste my night away and went to a random lounge to drink ALONE. I would say.. it was the... best/worst time of my life. Love spending quality time with myself.. thinking about what I wanna do in life and everything but at times like this.. you feel so fucking alone! I think that's when people are suicidal you know? Hahahaha. Like.. you feel soooooo alone, no one cares for you, no one bothers about you. It's as though even if you die, no one would even realise it until like 1 year later? Hahaha. And then the stupid place with a stupid menu, makes me feel even more loser-ish at that point of time cause I don't know any single thing? It's like I wanted to act cool and drink alone but in the end.. I don't know what to order? FML max. Haha. So I asked for beer.. tried to gey kiang and ordered 2 jugs?! 

The girl was like: "Are you alone...........? You're gonna finish this by yourself?" Then I like *show proud face* "YUP!" 

"Yup!" myself....

Drink until I wanna puke to the max.. and finally I couldn't take it and texted Mars.. "You want beer?" (btw, she already thought I went home and was freaking out sending me ten thousand smses a minute but I told her I was already in the cab) Hahahahaha so loser-ish right? Can't stand myself sometimes.. think I'm suffering from autism.

Ended up piss drunk.. both of us. So fun! I love it when both of us get high. Usually only one of us would cause we have to take care of the other? And for the past few weeks I've been taking care of her when she's mad high. Fucking crazy bitch shouting and shoving people out of her way.. have to like walk behind her while she shove and I apologise on her behalf. Hahaha. BUT THIS WEEK WAS QUITE FUN? The last time both of us got high together was at helipad and randomly decided to take GMAX. Hahaha! Awww I love her so much!









Fret not.. cause I still love you bitch.



Yup.. that was my weekend! Good day everyone!! X

P/s: In case you didn't notice.. I cut her my hair!! Like finally.. can't really tell I know but snipped off at least 6 inches k!! It's ALOT! Am lovin' it sooooo much! Gonna cut it shorter after CNY or something! Hehe!!