24.11.09


This is a super random post... cause I'm all alone at home (with my mum) now and she is hogging the television in the hall and the television in my room die already so basically, I'm left with my laptop. Wanted to go down and swim BUT lazy la....

Damn stressful you know damn stressful you know damn stressful you know. Hate my life hate my life hate my life keep falling sick keep falling sick want to die want to die want to die!!!!

I've been having on and off fever for like almost a week? And Mars told me that her friend passed away cause he had fever for 3 weeks and didn't thought much about that. But then after 3 weeks his whole immune system kinda like crash or something... That woman, always trying to scare me in the middle of the night. I was damn scared so I went to the 24 hrs clinic yesterday after much procrastination and it costed me like $78?!! I paid $78 for paracetamol leh?!! Never going to a clinic again man. Ownself buy panadol better lor!! GRRRRRR!!

Anyway... random pics...


Hehe. 




Found this in my laptop hahahahahaha!! Wah wah wah Jacky so cool right? I've always wanted to be a pilot (Sshhh.. nobody knows only Marisse cause like what kind of ambition is that,  just look at me? If I tell people I wanna be pilot they sure laugh at me one) And also a pilot needs to be damn smart? Or have perfect eyesight? And I'm none of those. So the closest I can get is being an air stewardess. But peh peh peh I might be too short? But then again, I think I qualify for the height limit? Don't know la. HAHAHAHA! 


Oh well... told you this is a super random post. I've got nothing better to do. Gonna crash early!  G night pumpkins!! <3