30.11.09

Hi everyone! I chopped my hair yesterday....





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kua kua kua...


I cannot la!! I wish one day I would just wake up and find my long hair gone so I won't procrastinate so much! My hair is so long now it is just annoying, so much of a hassle! But I can't bring myself to cut it cause I painstakingly took 3 years to get to this length but.. I really cannot stand it anymore. Need to do something with it! 

I started to find my hair annoying the other day when I was at a shoot for LRH. I mean, Linda's so cool please, she just have to like mess up her hair a little and she's ready but half of the time, I was trying to do something with my hair, should I like bun it up? Or tie in a ponytail? Or let it down? Feel like punching my hair. Feel like punching myself.

So that night when I got home, I was feeling damn emo_gal89 cause everyone was at Laidback Luke and I had a quarrel (sort of) with Marisse. I had a sudden urge to just take a scissors and chop my hair off. (HENG I NEVER, I ended up playing with my hair for hours doing what I did in the above pictures) Seriously.. cause this morning when I looked into the mirror, imagining myself already with short hair and for the rest of the days.. I actually, literally like let out a loud "HENG HENG HENG I NEVER AH" Hahahahaha! What a retard.

I know, I sound crazy now. Let me complain a bit? I don't know what I want to do with my hair too? But nobody want to listen to me? They'd either say, Aiya just cut la you'll look nice, or cut for what? You look nice now what. zzZZzZzzz. Jacky just told me today that I'm starting to look like I have depression. Haha. What to do.. I'm lonely_gal89 Hahahahahaha.