14.10.09

MSTRKRFT!!!!

Been such a long time since I had so much fun! The company was great and the music was just awesomeeeeee!

Casabian! Hahahaha.




Awww.. Vanessa and Mars! So pretty!


Angsty girl. She was literally doing this the entire night. Hugging on to her precious apple shooter. Hahahaha. So cute, yes?


Fendi and precious!



Donna and Therese!


Hehe.


If only I could be so happy everyday... 

I'm super annoyed by myself cause I keep falling sick and I can't go to work. I've been staying home for the past 2 days and that sucks. Yesterday there was a party inside my stomach (haha) and I thought if I stay home for a day I'd be better but this morning my kidney started hurting like a bitch. I was like damn scared la.. kidney?! Seriously??!! OMG... must be the 5 yakults I gulped down at one go... Everyone told be I'd me crapping like mad but NO? Constipation instead. Hello body?! 

I NEED TO GO TO WORK because if I don't, Jacky has to be juggling between both the first and second level and it's damn tiring for him to be doing so. Lucky for Aaron who's been helping so much. Thank you for rushing down every single time I call you in the morning!! We appreciate it alot. 

Hiya.. I really wanna hire a part-timer but you know cause I've just started the female line, I really want to be doing everything alone until everything is more stable.. But I feel so useless everytime I fall sick.. What's up with my body!!!!!!! Function already please? 

I'm going for a nap now... byebye pumpkins! <3