19.9.09

I AM SO HAPPY I AM GOING BACK HOME TOMORROW!! STEVE AOKI WAIT FOR ME!!!

So anyway, we went to China for the past 2 days to look for our manufacturer to discuss some work and source for fabrics. It was so tiring cause all we do is to walk, walk and still walk. Look at fabrics till I had a splitting headache. You wouldn't believe the amount of fabrics I saw and felt. China is crazy, you can literally find ANYTHING there. Hmmm.. brings back some memories when I was in China the past 2 days. I miss Wuhan. I wanna go back. (I am not from China, don't ask me if I am. I just like the country.)

The studded clutch which costed me a BOMB! Like close to 200sgd? Autistic girl right? HAHAHAHA. I wanted to get the miumiu one at first but since I'm using the one Jacky bought for me which is also miumiu, I guess I'll pass. This is a cheaper alternative! Haha. I rather spend another grand plus for something else.. like prada? Right?


Like the dress?!! S.....U.....P...... women's! Soon soon soon!


Eh.. the charsiew in HK's really...... orgasmic. Totally different from the sg one. I can finish like one whole plate myself. Sigh... when will the fats on my face go away?



Tammy baby! The flower is for you! Hahaha. To show you this picture, I'll have to sacrifice. Everyone can see my double chin now. Not good.


Hehe. Have you ever seen this? It's like the first time I see a factory leh! So excited!


THE DREADED TEXTILE CENTRE. OMG!!!! You have no idea.. it does not look like this at all! This picture is a lie, but I have no better ones to show you. THE HORROR!!!




Yup, don't know how to continue anymore. Am back in HK now and I need a very very good sleep. Need to wake up at 5am tomorrow morning to catch our flight back to SINGAPORE! Cannot wait! Super homesick already!!!! Plus need to rush back to check the renovation of the shop. Exhausted......


Oh before I forget...



Flea market tomorrow at Haji! I'd love to be there but I prolly head home after checking the store out! But.. see you there? I hope.......... ^^

See you back at Singgers! XXXXXX.