18.8.09

Last Saturday was the first time in a long long while I went to club without my boyfriend. Felt so weird felt so strange felt like going home the moment I got out from the cab. But my depressed-no-more babies were there and I was oh-so-happy to see them after such a long time. 

Was hanging out at winebar half the time I was there and I only went inside Zouk for a while. 

I was sober all the way cause I so scared that I'd do funny things without Jacky on my watch but after a flaming I bye bye liao. Fly so high in the sky and the next thing I knew, I was puking outside Zouk. Never even dance like wondergirls with my baby girls. ):







Nonetheless, I had fun I guess? ^^

I miss Jacky so much. It's like the 4th day since he's been on a working trip to Bandung. He's so funny and cute. He texted everyone to like take care of me at Zouk the other day, even Donna? Donna can't even take care of herself you silly pig. Haha. Like everywhere I go I have bodyguards. Hahahaha. Frederick was my personal assistant, saw me back home all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF PEOPLE! I'M 20 FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I hope you're having alot of fun and enjoying yourself J. Even if you don't manage to get anything done in the end (which I know you already did some) you can take this as a short break from all the work ok? Like how I always do and I come back feeling all refreshed and energized! I wished I was there, good exposure you know?! HAVE FUN AND I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE SHOP! No problemo! ^^

Hehe. I'm gonna go work work work alone alone alone now. 再见!