23.8.09

Been partying for the past 2 days... Always go there feeling all bored and whining to Marisse that I wanna go home but I always end up having so much fun!

FRIDAY NIGHT!



BABIES! I love you all leh, I want to tell you all everyday, not only when I'm drunk and start kissing you guys but I wanna tell you 3 everyday. So so so precious to me.




TRIPLETS UNITE!


Awwwww-ness! *winkwink*


SATURDAY NIGHT!

Hehe.. I centre parted my hair leh! HAHAHAHAH!! Look like an autistic ah lian. I like cause I look so funny!! If I centre part my hair, then I can look at the mirror everyday and be disgusted by my fat face and and and I can work on it! I WILL HAVE A PALM SIZE FACE SOON!






Marisse! I wanna tell you that I really love you a lot. For you've been coming to Haji EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past week because you felt that I would be lonely without Jacky. I'm sorry for not talking as much on some days that you came and being all moody and shit (even though you still can't stop blabbering by yourself) but you know what I'm stressed up about. Right? You are the cutest thing on Earth when you told me you were sad cause you can't have me to yourself anymore after Jacky comes back. For you, I'd put Jacky aside for awhile and rush over to you should you need me. I love you.

Well.. guess what? I've known you for almost 8 months now and I know that cause this is the 8th time we're having our periods together since we met! HAHAHAHA.
 


Will you come back soon Jacky? I feel so lonely everyday...